Re: [OM] Don't use that self stick foam, was: Foam thickness -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't use that self stick foam, was: Foam thickness -Reply
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 13:59:28 -0500
I've never bought one of John's either,but I've done several camears with the
Oly Guy's kit. I've got an unused foam kit for the OM-PC I bought from the Oly
Guy in front of me. The piece that goes next to the hinge IS adhesive-backed as
well as the gasket for the film window. I see no reason why this would cause a
problem. I think it's the foam that goes in the channels in the back which
would be problematic as they are so thin. Wonder if the Oly Guy still has these
left from his former business?

<<I've never bought one o0f John's foam kits but I know that it's not
adhesive backed since I know he cautions against using same... see the
instructions at his site:>>