RE: [OM] Lens Cleaning solutions

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens Cleaning solutions
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:07:21 -0700
Just to add my CDN$0.02 to the discussion...

I use the cleaning fluid provided to me free-of-charge by Pearlvision
Optical.  They say it's great for specially-coated eyeglasses, so my
assumption is that it's harmless to coated camera optics too.

Of course, they give it to me to clean my glasses and don't know that I
also use it on the cameras, my computer monitor, and the mirror in the
bathroom.  I'd also use it to clean the windows of the house, but I think
they'd get suspicious if I asked for a 2 litre bottle of the stuff.  :-)))

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)