Re: [OM] Crazy experiment

Subject: Re: [OM] Crazy experiment
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:48:28 -0700
On 5 Feb 2001, at 9:01, wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > I've been told one can make a "poor man's fisheye" by...
>
> Tried that, lousy results, the screw on "fisheye" (0.42X) adapters aren't
> much better.
>
> The peepholes are also very slow, just take a look at the lens diameter.

LOL!!!  If ya ask if anyone has done just 'bout anything, someone in here
will have tried it!  :-)))

I kinda figured it wouldn't be anything near the 16/3.5 but was hoping it
would be better than "lousy."  Thanks for that info, though, as you've
save me the money and trouble of trying it.

Anybody else have any ideas on how to create a "poor man's
fisheye"???

Regards,

Chris

---