Re: [OM] Lens Cleaning Solutions Getting OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Cleaning Solutions Getting OT
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:15:03 -0500
Not necessarily distilled, perhaps only filtered.

Reminds me of some of the bottled waters on sale now, especially the ones
marketed by Coke and Pepsi (e.g. Dasani from Coca Cola).

The bottle contains filtered tap water with minerals added.  The same water
they carbonate and use to reconstitute the soft drink syrups.  A drink of
tap water for a buck and a quarter a bottle.

FYI, it costs them more the pack and ship than for the contents.  And I
would venture a guess that the margin on the cost of production is several
hundred percent.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum