[OM] OM-2 Self Timer Repair

Subject: [OM] OM-2 Self Timer Repair
From: "Clint Spesert" <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:18:14 -0800
I bought a used chrome OM-2 15 years ago which is missing the self timer
lever and attaching screw.  The guy that sold it to me said he'd knock off a
few bucks 'cause it was missing.  Being kinda broke at the time, I said sure
"who needs a self timer".  This camera has been my friend, traveling all
over the world with me.  It's never let me down.

Now, I want to take care and replace the self timer assembly of my favorite
camera to make it look as good as new.  The self-timer mechanism itself
works OK.  I've tested it by moving the little lever in the body to see if
the self timer fires the shutter.

I've got the tools & the knowledge, I just need the parts to fix it.  Is
anyone willing to sell this from an old "parts" OM-1 or OM-2?  Or failing
that, know where I can get the parts from a dealer?

Thanks,
Clint

email: clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx