[OM] [FS][OT][EIEIO] OM-1MD value

Subject: [OM] [FS][OT][EIEIO] OM-1MD value
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:07:06 -0600
I thought I would offer one more thing to the list, as I think I can offer
it at a good value.  It is a nice OM-1MD in Chrome. It has one flaw, which
is that the rewind lever is missing (not the knob, just the lever).
Otherwise it seems to be in pretty nice shape, not perfect, but reasonable.
There is some wear on the back.

You can see the details and the pics at:

http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/758.htm

I'll offer it for $70 + shipping. If no takers, I'll pop it on ebay sometime
this week.

Thanks!

Tom