Re: [OM] New to List

Subject: Re: [OM] New to List
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:18:50 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Jay W wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> Being new to the list I thought I would say a quick hello as it is nice
> to finally find some fellow Olympus lovers (read: buffs, nuts, fanatics
> or just people interested in Oly equip).

"Zuikoholics", Jason, it's called "Zuikoholics". There is a medical
definition of this, including some background information on a
www-site. Chris, I believe it is yours, but I've lost the link....

> I have been burnt purchasing on ebay before, and may be again but
> hopefully not, so from now on I will be looking to list members for
> equipment before trying elsewhere.

I am not that big of a shopper, but I have nothing but good experiences
from dealing with list-members. We might be an odd bunch alltogether, but
it seems that fairness/honesty is quite common. Best of luck.

--thomas

> Thank you everyone for making this possible.
>
> Jay.
> (Jason)

Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen