Re: [OM] Lens Cleaning/ OT Global warming

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Cleaning/ OT Global warming
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:54:38 -0500
>Weather records go back thousands - Antarctic ice core samples.
>Why does it matter what the reason? We do nothing and it's real - deep
>shit. We do something and it's not real - cleaner air. No contest.
>Andrew
>(Just off to fondle a Blackwood)

The issue is that it costs industry billions of dollars to install equipment
to clean up their effluent. Adding more requirements will only add to their
cost, which will then be passed on to consumers. So the real issue is, how
clean is clean enough?

Another interesting point about this global warming. There are glaciers
receding in Canada. Guess what they are uncovering? ancient tree stumps!
Hmmm, must have been warmer at some time back then at that place.....

Oh yeah, don't go invest in some ocean front property any time soon, it may
be gone in the next 20years......
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright