[OM] Shutter lock up in auto mode on OM-2N

Subject: [OM] Shutter lock up in auto mode on OM-2N
From: jowilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:22:29 -0600
I am enjoying my new OM-2N, though I sometimes forget about using auto mode.
It works great in manual mode and I keep having to remind myself it's not an
OM-1.

Anyway, every now and then my first shot in auto mode locks up the shutter.
The batteries are brand spanking new and a flip of the switch to reset (while
cursing) resolves the lockup.

Since the camera has been flawless in manual mode, I'm assuming the occasional
lock up in auto indicates the magnet might be a little sticky. Is this likely?

Joel W.