Re: [OM] PREDICT THE SEX OF YOUR FUTURE BABY ONLINE.

Subject: Re: [OM] PREDICT THE SEX OF YOUR FUTURE BABY ONLINE.
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Feb 2001 09:47:56 +1000
Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> (not into the delivery room, mind you, I'm not that kind of nutter).

...by which I mean "as soon as baby is breathing, baby is Fair Game".

> Christopher,
>       I guess I must be that kind Nutter.  But with the careful choice of
> angles, I would not have missed it for the world.  Granted these are not
> the kind of photos you show just anyone, but of all people, even my wife
> who generally won't let me take her picture unless she's had the better
> part of an hour in front of a mirror is very pleased with the results.

Well, I might sneak the Mju-II in...

SWMBO is not so much "hour in front of mirror" as "would use given
hour to flee screaming from camera" (why, why? she's so beautiful, and
otherwise immune to all that "beauty myth" brainwashing.)

> PS.  If you haven't had any kids yet don't worry,  All of the stories
> you have been told are true!  But you won't realize this until it is too
> late (well it's already too late).  Besides children are the best reason
> of all to justify using and buying more Olympus stuff.

First kid.  Not particularly worried by the horror stories...YET.

--cjb

p.s. Thanks to all who sent congrats.

--
Christopher Biggs -- chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- Stallion Technologies Australia.
There's a bug in my mailer that mangles my sig but V guvax V'ir svkrq vg abj.