Re: [OM] Shutter lock up in auto mode on OM-2N

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter lock up in auto mode on OM-2N
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:28:04 -0500
Could be, but more likely its a dirty main switch, dirty trigger, worn out
cut plates, out of adjustment cutplates, magnet position.  Oily magnet will
more often cause extended first exposure, not shutter lockup (which is no
exposure at all).

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000