Re: [OM] OM2 problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 problems
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:39:37 -0500
The casting number is, well, in the casting.  You have to take the bottom
cover off to see it.  I didn't want to mention it at first, so people
wouldn't start taking their cameras apart.  Doesn't matter really.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000