Re: [OM]2sp&4t exposure error, was Re: [OM] OT - N*k*n FM3A

Subject: Re: [OM]2sp&4t exposure error, was Re: [OM] OT - N*k*n FM3A
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:07:05 +0100

Hej Thomas

I have found Olympus Denmark not very willing to deal direct with the public re
repairs; they
have told me to go through a dealer. The old BICO (now Olympus Danmark) were
more amenable to accept repairs from me; how do you approach them now?

mvh / regards
Roger Key

As for the precise checking, I usually ask the Olympus repair-guys in
Denmark to do so. And, as stated otherwise, I take the cameras for a
"health-check" every 3-5 years (CLA).

--thomas

--
Mange hilsner / Sincerely