Re: 2sp&4t exposure error, was Re: [OM] OT - N*k*n FM3A

Subject: Re: 2sp&4t exposure error, was Re: [OM] OT - N*k*n FM3A
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:15:22 +0800
To detect this special problem, it does not need any equipment for OM4/4Ti:

1. put a piece of film on the back of camera.

2. use a normal lens, focus on a blank wall, adjust the aperture to make the
meter read 1/30s.

3. enable memory.

4. trigger the shutter, read the meter reading.

5. clear the memory.

6. repeat 2, but adjust the aperture to make the meter read 1/15s, 1/8s,
1/4s, 1/2s.

7 repeat 3 to 5, compare the meter reading before and after shutter trigger.

See how many of you have the same problem.

C.H.Ling