Re: [OM] Quality issues on the 600mm tele?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quality issues on the 600mm tele?
From: "Mark" <OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:10:48 -0500
I have had my 600/6.5 for quite some time (at least a decade). I use it often
and am quite satisfied with the enlargements. I am not sure what the largest I
have done from that lens, but I know I have gone 11x14 or 11x17.

I have used the 350/2.8 with the 1.4x and it produces better images than the
600/6.5 but it is also a much more expensive setup.

Mark