Re: [OM] Quality issues on the 600mm tele?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quality issues on the 600mm tele?
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:43:49 -0800 (PST)
>>>Granted, the 300/4.5 with 2X-A is an
effective f/9 lens, it does get you out to 600mm.  I've been quite
surprised by the images I've gotten from it.<<<

i'm not "online" in the regular sense (dial into into unix servers for
email etc), or i'd send you direct links. anyhow, check out his pics of
the moon taken with said combo!

http://johnlind.tripod.com/

click on complete gallery index, then the last listed oly gallery. (i've
practically got your site memorized john!). there you have two pics of the
moon, one a waxing crescent and a full. both on K64 i believe! amazingly
sharp. also the "night" tope entry by giles.
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero