Re: [OM] Back Foam Kits in Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] Back Foam Kits in Australia
From: Jay W <jayw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 03:33:17 -0800 (PST)
Hi Les,

I lived in Darwin for 14 years but unfortunatley can't help.

I recently sent my fathers OM-2n into Andersons repairs in Brisbane, where I
now live, as it had developed a nasty light leak and hadn't been serviced in
it's 20+ years life with us!

The service cost $70 odd but they did do a check of the shutter speed etc so I
felt it was worth it.

I have purchased a couple of seal kits but they were from the Olympus Guy over
in the States.

Good luck and I envy you for the photo opportunities of the storms up there.

Jay
(Jason)

--- Les Huth <leshuth@xxxxxxxxxx>