Re: [OM] OM Florida vacation

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Florida vacation
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:35:47 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 SSchup1130@xxxxxxx wrote:

>   I will be taking the wife and kids to Florida for are Easter vacation.We
> will be staying in Indian Rocks Beach near Clearwater. We are planning a one
> day trip to Disney Land,but we are undecided on what park to attend.

    First, I'd advise an overnight stay near your park of choice. Why ?
Because even though you only face a 2.7hr trip back to Clearwater,
you'll be doing it late and dead-tired. Besides, you might want to see
two parks.
  Which park ? Depends on you, your wife and the kids. Have you been to
any of these before ? How old are the kids ? Into Nature ? Movies ?
Kitsch ?

                              *= Doris Fang =*