[OM] 10 Million Addresses on CD for $99.00

Subject: [OM] 10 Million Addresses on CD for $99.00
From: QZ998Pra!rcx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 06:18:33 +0900 (JST)
10 MILLION HOT E-MAIL ADDRESSES ON CD + FREE BULK E-MAIL
SOFTWARE TO SEND YOUR MAILING FOR JUST $99.00

How would you like to receive 10 million e-mail addresses on
CD and the software to send your advertisement to 10 million
potential buyers. All for just $99.00. Interested? then read on!

We have taken all the E-mail addresses that is being sold
on the internet. We have filtered them thru all the remove
lists. We have taken off all the undeliverables and added
all to our own clean database to come up with the best e-mail
addresses on the internet.

The hot clean lists of 10 million internet buyers on CD
arranged in the order of Domains for easy delivery.

Bulk e-mail is the most cost effective form of advertising
to date. That is why you receive them every day.

Just think. If you have a $10 product and only 10f these
people buy your product, you will make $1 million.
All for a simple investment of $99.00 + $5.00 for Shipping.

We will also include in your package free software to do your
mailing - FREE. Sorry, We do not provide technical support
for the software. However, it comes with  documentation
and easy to follow guide.

Please note that these e-mails are seperated by domains.
Hotmail, excite, yahoo,att worldnet, gte, Aol etc..

Use these e-mail addresses to sell your product.
These are not rentals, use them over and over again.

Add $5.00 for regular shipping within USA OR
$15.00 for over-night FEDEX Delivery within USA.

International orders add $10.00 for regular shipping

Please Print out the following form, fill out and FAX to us at:
972-702-0451  ----24 HRS A DAY
OR SEND YOUR ORDER TO ADDRESS BELOW.

3 WAYS TO ORDER !!!
CREDIT CARDS:
WE ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS<> VISA <> MasterCard<>
simply fill out the following form with your
credit card info andFAX To:
HOST INTERNET BIZ SERVICES AT:
972-702-0451 **********FAX 24 HRS A DAY
**credit card orders will be sent out in 24 hours.

CHECKS: Please make your checks payable to:
HOST INTERNET BIZ SERVICES
We accept checks by fax.
Please Fax with filled out form to:
972-702-0451 ******FAX 24 HRS A DAY

OR SEND THE FORM WITH YOUR
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO:

H.I.B.S
4310 WILEY POST DR
SUITE 101-B
ADDISON TEXAS 75001-4257

Check orders are for USA customers ONLY.
Credit card/Money orders are mailed within
24 hours of receiving your order.

****check orders will be delivered in 10 days to allow
for Bank clearance
10 MILLION E-MAIL ADDRESSES:

 *****CHOOSE PAYMENT METHOD********

CREDIT CARD ( )  CHECK/MONEY ORDER ( )attach check

TYPE OF CARD  AMX / VISA / MC _______________

CREDIT CARD #________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE   ___________________________

NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

$99.00 for E-mail addresses.
****Please add $5.00 for Domestic shipping.*******
****Please add $15.00 for Overnight FEDEX.*******

***INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ADD $10.00 FOR REGULAR SHIPPING.***

$5.00 USA Domestic shipping is
by priority mail 2-3 day delivery.
$15.00 SHIPPING is by FEDEX Overnight.
FEDEX does not deliver to P.O. BOXES.

YOUR NAME:______________________________________

ENTER CD AMOUNT       ___$99.00_____

ENTER SHIPPING AMOUNT ________

ENTER TOTAL AMOUNT   ___________

BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________

CITY_________________________________________

STATE________________ZIP/PROVINCE_____________________

COUNTRY___________________________________

SHIPPING ADDRESS(if different from above)

PHONE INCLUDE AREA CODE___________________

CD WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS WITHIN 24 HRS
OF RECEIVING ORDER WITH CREDIT CARD or MONEY ORDERS.
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS FOR CHECK ORDERS.