[OM] T32's auto mode Accuracy

Subject: [OM] T32's auto mode Accuracy
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:09:12 +0800
Hi John:

I notice that in using my T20 or T32, the skin tone of people for pictures
taken less than 2 meters tends to be too "white." Its not to say the picture
were overexposed, but just the faces look to brightly illuminated.

This is unlike new cameras that supposedly have a soft flash setting that
gives nice colored skin tones.
Don't you share the same experience?

Regards

Titoy