[OM] [OT] Anybody using Photoshop 5 LE with Win 2000?

Subject: [OM] [OT] Anybody using Photoshop 5 LE with Win 2000?
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 06:34:58 -0500
Microsoft's web site says that Adobe has tested Photoshop 5 LE on Win
2000 and found it compatible (although not "certified").  Adobe's own
website seems to be somewhat less committal as if to say "Yeah, it's OK
but we didn't design it for this OS".

Anybody got any real world experience here?  Any Acer Scanwit owners
using their scanners with MiraPhoto 2.0 on Win 2000 yet?  (For US owners
of the Scanwit, MiraPhoto 2.0 which claims Win2k compatibility is not
yet available on Acer's US site but is available on their Netherlands
site)

I'll be picking up a new Win 2000 machine this weekend and am wondering
what I'm in for on the compatibility side.  Most of the apps I use seem
to check out OK on the publisher's stated compatibility side but the
Photoshop 5 statement from Adobe seemed a bit weak.

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA