Re: [OM] Arlington

Subject: Re: [OM] Arlington
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:29:54 EST
I haven't hit the  FDR Memorial yet..would be interested to see how you like
it...I think you can access Mt Vernon by bus..

I know it may be schmatzy, but it still gives me a thrill to sit at the
Lincoln Memorial and take shots up the mall...The old house of the
Smithsonian lends itself well to B&W. I also like to go for a drink up on top
of the Clarion (Pentagon City Metro stop) in Crystal City (may have been
bought by another hotel chain) with the revolving top...if the windows aren't
too filthy you can get outstanding shots looking over Reagan Nat'l Airport
towards the Capitol, etc. That was one of my favorite "watering holes" in the
mid 80's-mid 90's when I was on the road.

Have fun..I'd dead envious..now they say low 70's here...what a day.
SS