Re: [OM] [FS] Odds and Ends Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] [FS] Odds and Ends Sale
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:51:54 EST
In a message dated 2/8/01 10:58:29 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
hwellive@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The prices I list *include shipping* in the US, and I'll ship to anyone
> outside the US for the actual cost of postage. I can accept checks, money
> orders or paypal.

Bill:

I'll take the following lens if it is still available.

Robert

<< Tokina EL 28/2.8 Wide angle SN 8414228 52mm Filter. This lens is in very
good
condition, and includes a tokina front cap, an olympus rear cap, a rubber hood
and vivitar 1A skylight filter. Asking $35. >>