Re: [OM] German eBay success stories

Subject: Re: [OM] German eBay success stories
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 18:59:36 -0500
I'll correct my own comment... I now see the 60 CT-1 does NOT support the SCA
system,
its the 60 CT-2 that does. This means that fortunately I'm also getting that 32
CT-3,
or else I would have had to resell the sca adapter I just bought!

Shipping from germany brought the price up to $57. From what I'm seeing, this
is still
a much lower than average price for that flash & Oly adapter.