[OM] Help me (was: German eBay success stories)

Subject: [OM] Help me (was: German eBay success stories)
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:20:09 -0500
Lex,

Yes I know, but the thrill of the hunt got me so worked up. I actually
experienced a little post-purchase depression today, not having all that
anticipation that was there for the past 6 weeks. Geez, this is a tough
affliction. I bet it wouldn't be as exciting if I could just walk up to a
counter...

Mike V. (who is now hunting for a good therapist!)