[OM] Re: Quality issues on the 600mm tele?

Subject: [OM] Re: Quality issues on the 600mm tele?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 11:13:37
Know where I can see a Bushhawk?  Sounds interesting.

OTOH, the way the military is fitting rifles and submachine guns with night vision scopes, heat sensors, video cameras, etc., it's just getting harder to tell the difference between gunstock and optical gear.

Maybe if I paint the stock fuschia...

Lex
===

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:04:30 -0700
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>

...I like the Bushhawk camera stock...It does a good job and doesn't look look a rifle stock at all.