[OM] [FS] UPDATED Odds and Ends Sale

Subject: [OM] [FS] UPDATED Odds and Ends Sale
From: "Welliver, H William" <hwellive@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:48:46 -0500
I'd like to update my list of items for sale, as some of the things have already
shipped out. I'd like to thank everyone who expressed interest. I was surprised
by the amount of interest in the 50/1.8... I figured everyone had plenty of
those, but I digress. To cut to the chase, I've removed items that are already
spoken for and confirmed. There was an interested party who asked about the
Tokina 28/2.8, but I haven't heard back yet. If anyone else is interested, let
me know and I'll make a decision after lunch today.

None of the items is earth shattering, but they are (unless otherwise noted) in
really nice usable shape with only minor cosmetic wear, consistent with light
average use. The prices I list *include shipping* in the US, and I'll ship to
anyone outside the US for the actual cost of postage. I can accept checks, money
orders or paypal. Please feel free to contact me with questions or counteroffers
:)

- Tokina EL 28/2.8 Wide angle SN 8414228 52mm Filter. This lens is in very good
condition, and includes a tokina front cap, an olympus rear cap, a rubber hood
and vivitar 1A skylight filter. Asking $35. May be spoken for, but if
interested, please contact me.

- Maxwell/Samigon Power Winder for OM. This neat unit supports one shot and
continuous shooting, has an electronic remote release socket and an interesting
variable time delay feature that I've never tested but seems to be related to
the remote socket. I've only used it a few times (less than a set of AA
batteries), includes the original packaging and is like new. Makes holding the
camera with one hand much easier. Asking $37.

- Tiffen 49mm Linear Polarizer. This polarizer is almost new and comes with the
Tiffen package. I don't have a camera that I can use it with anymore, so it must
go. Asking $15.

- Duracell 32A battery. 6v replacement for the PX32A mercury cell, commonly used
in Yashicas. Still in package, and dated to 2004. $6 or $5 with any other item.

Thanks again!

Bill
--
H. William Welliver / Intersil Corporation Mountain Top Systems
email: hwellive@xxxxxxxxxxxx / phone: 570.474.6761 x4445