RE: [OM] Re: Quality issues on the 600mm tele?

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Quality issues on the 600mm tele?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:10:34 -0700
The "gizmo" you mention does exist and it's (or was) made by Kalt. It's just
a small adapter that screws on the end of the cable release and then plugs
into the motor drive socket. Olympus also makes a remote actuator that could
be used. If you cannot find either of these, it is also easy to make one by
wiring an intermittent contact switch to a small audio plug that fits into
the socket on the motor drive.  /jnm