Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knowsanything?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knowsanything?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:17:51 -0500
Very interesting.  I can see how battery life could become an issue.  If
you're shooting inside with an AC adapter though, the microdrive will really
speed things up.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000