Re: [OM] Shutter lock up in auto mode on OM-2N

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter lock up in auto mode on OM-2N
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:30:02 -0500
By lockup, do you mean mirror up, shutter OPEN,  or mirror up,  curtain
pattern showing, shutter NOT open?  Either one has its own set of causes.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000