Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knowsanything?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knowsanything?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:14:56 -0500
I guess the best test would be with slide film to see if  they are actually
over or under when the camera says they are.  The way the Japanese designers
explained it to me:  "If you want 8 spot readings, then some other feature
may be down graded, like ttl flash."

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000