Re: [OM] [OT] Re: "Basic MBA material" (Was: discussion of Oly digital i

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Re: "Basic MBA material" (Was: discussion of Oly digital incomp...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:10:08 EST
Very interesting point, as usual, Les!
I'd like to offer that perhaps that not only are we becoming less
susceptible, just that we're of an older generation that wasn't raised in the
computer age and, therefore, not susceptible in the first place to their
hype. But then again, we did have Detroit's "obsolecense" influences.

Best,
George S.

lclark@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< But, you know, I infer from the comments I've been reading here that as
 users age, they become less susceptible to this marketing hype, and more
 concerned with durability and quality. If so, then the  concerns
 everyone has been expressing, on both sides of the issue, are age-grade
 related. An amusing thought, eh?  >>