Re: [OM] Resetting an OMPC

Subject: Re: [OM] Resetting an OMPC
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:51:24 -0700
On 10 Feb 2001, at 4:33, Ruediger Betzold wrote:

> From my own experience with my original OMPC (40) body it helped
> to....

[Various suggestions snipped to conserve bandwidth for Digest readers]

I missed your message earlier, Rudy.  I'll give those hints a try in the
morning.  I'm not hopeful, though, but maybe the danged thing will come
to life.

> Hope this somehow curious hints will help 'cause it's a nice little camera
> and the program mode give even in difficult situations where you have no
> time to fiddle with apperature nice results. (e.g. sun light from front
> with moving birds)

I bid on the OM-PC cuz I've been intrigued by the features it provides.
Was hoping this "deal" would give me an inexpensive way to play with
one.

> If you don't have it, you should get the manual to read the chapter
> about the program mode and the ESP switch and how to play with the
> 'preset' apperature in this mode. You have nice control over this mode if
> you want.

I located a manual in the "shoebox" at my favorite local used-camera
store.  Hadn't read that section, yet, as I've been focusing on trying to
bring the thing to life, but I'll give it a read whether or not this one works
and will keep the manual handy for "the next time."  :-)

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll let everyone know whether or not any of
them work.

Regards,

Chris

---