[OM] FS Zuiko 100/2

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 100/2
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 02:01:20 EST
With great reluctance I am parting with this wonderful lens, as sharp
as any lens I own (ed) and with beautiful bokeh. Optically it is
perfect and the diaphragm actuates and releases quickly. Cosmetically
there is the slightest bit of brassing on the aperture ring. Olympus
soft case, multicoated filter, Olympus front and rear caps. 21 day
money back guarantee. The price is the eBay average of $440 although
the condition is better than average. USPO Money Order only with
shipping $5.00. If the price is too high, wait a few days and email
me with an offer.

Warren
-please reply off list to wkato@xxxxxxx