Re: [OM] Resetting an OMPC

Subject: Re: [OM] Resetting an OMPC
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 07:38:39 EST
Chris,
I know you've done it already, but I can't stress enough that the batteries
must be new, not only fresh out of the package, but a fresh package. "New"
right out of the package batteries have been known to not have enough "oomph"
to do the reset, even if they "test good"  in another body. I've had this
happen to me once or twice. Buy more batteries from a different store (you
may eventually use them anyway, and they're a cheap investment) install them
and turn the mode lever to "CHECK".

Good Luck,
George S.