Re: [OM] A Flatbed Question

Subject: Re: [OM] A Flatbed Question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:08:42 -0600
The difference would be virtually immeasurable for normal work.  For
example, I scan all my negs on my Polaroid at 24bits. I could scan them at
36, but then Photoshop is quite limited in what it can do. To use all of
Photoshop, you have to convert to 24 bits.

Think about it.  Go to your display properties. 24bit is 'true color' or
'millions of colors'.  42 bits would be billions and billions.

I can't see the difference, but maybe you can <g>.

Tom
From: <DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx>