Re: [OM] Camera show

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera show
From: M Jennings <mrjlmj@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:00:47 -0500
Jim,

I was at the show this afternoon also but since I haven't met you, I wouldn't
have recognized you.  I picked up a T 20 flash I'd say was Mint- for $35 and
the prettiest OM-2S I've seen for $195 (I could only talk him down $5).  There
were at least three other OM-2Ss there for around $200 that were in what I'd
call Bargain condition.  Your right about the 4T, that was Wolff Camera and
they were no deal.  Did you see the Canon 400/2.8 for $6850?

Mark Jennings
Seminole, FL