[OM] Filters In Edmonton

Subject: [OM] Filters In Edmonton
From: Chris Stinson <music4free@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:26:16 -0700
Hey guys.

I am looking for some filters for my Olympus digital camera. It uses either a 43mm size (which is really rare) or a 55mm (with my step-up ring). I phoned a couple places in Edmonton and not many people carry color/enhancing filters in either size. Most people carry the cokin system, but I don't know if it's just me...but I don't really like them. I want the screw mount filters made of glass.

Does anyone know of a good place to buy good screw-mount filters in size 43mm or 55mm in Edmonton? Or maybe someone is selling some filters? Doesn't matter what kind, basically color and enhancing filters, UV and polarizing, diffusion.

Does anyone use www.bhphoto.com, and, if so, are they good?

Chris Stinson