Re: [OM] 35-80 zoom question

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80 zoom question
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:32:49 -0600
It should all work out. The 35-80/2.8 was the last really serious lens churned out on the Zuiko assembly lines, and, with the rave reviews it has received, you would expect Olympus to provide some support for one of their trophy lenses. ;-)

Plus, there's also this little thing called United States law which requires companies to provide support for manufactured items for a period of time. If that period for photo lenses is the typical ten years, Mark should be covered. ;-)

Olympus America, Inc. should either have the needed elements in stock or be able to get them from Japan.

John

From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It's their business. They know at the very least (even the most inexperienced
worker, if given the responsibilty to price stuff), to look up values new &
used. The problems with the elements may have affected the price, as they
might not even be available. Hopefully it works out though.

Larry