[OM] Olympus Hardware Resource Web Page

Subject: [OM] Olympus Hardware Resource Web Page
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:34:19 -0500 (EST)
For you hardware types out there, I've put together a web page which contains
a list of the service information that I've been handing out to people as they
request it.  There's not a lot there right now, but I'll be adding new items
to the web page as I get them.  For now the page contains the OM-2 service
manual, a service article on the OM-1, and a few exploded parts diagrams.
I've put the page up on my ISP so the download speed should be reasonable.
Here's the link:

http://www.compmore.net/~mdapoz/olympus_hw/olympus_hw.html

                                -mark