Re: [OM] A Flatbed Question

Subject: Re: [OM] A Flatbed Question
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 05:28:22 +0800
Dear Mr Ling:

I am really amazed at the great depth of knowledge you have. Your reply
explains in a very brief but thorough manner what I have long wondered
about. Now I will try your suggestion and scan a very good print I made on
an 8 x 10 and see what happens. If you care, I will keep you posted.

Regards

Titoy