Re: [OM] your favorite lenses???

Subject: Re: [OM] your favorite lenses???
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:09:08 -0600
Zuiko lenses are "All Good"! 8*0 With the possible exception of the
Cosina made ones (I do like them IMOWW %^)).
I have the 24 f/2.8 and 28 f/3.5. Both are very sharp and produce
excellent images. If I had to make a choice I would go with the 24 f2.8
and leave the rest alone.
I guess it really all depends on a) your budget and b) what light
conditions you'll be shooting in most.
Was the local guy trying to sell you a lens? The f/2 24's, 28's and 35's
tend to be two or three times the price of the f2.8 versions.
-Charles Packard

dane skye wrote:

> Hi-
> I am trying to decide which lenses to buy/which are the "good ones".
<snip>