Re: [OM] Update: Resetting an OM-PC

Subject: Re: [OM] Update: Resetting an OM-PC
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:51:42 -0600
The shutter speed magnet works more or less the same as the OM-10, and
they stick relatively frequently (causing even more excessive battery
drain than usual).  MG-1, the 1st curtain release magnet (actually, a
permanent magnet which is repelled by a coil), works quite differently,
though "exercising" it this way _might_ help, and couldn't hurt....