[OM] F.S.- 5 Olympus Bodies

Subject: [OM] F.S.- 5 Olympus Bodies
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:25:53 EST
Hi All,
Please pardon the imposition, but I am realizing I will never use all my gear
and will offer them here before I go to that e-site.
These are all my personal stuff from over time, and I have used them all and
guarantee them to be 100% mechanical and either 1000r very close
cosmetically. There is no "junk" or "BGN" stuff here.
I offer 10 day money back guarantee for ANY reason.
I feel these prices are reasonable and I cannot include any extras such as
caps or straps
I will give preference to US addresses due to the terrible luck I've had
buying/selling internationally, but will consider other countries.
I will ship to any US address for $5. (Insurance at your option and added
cost).

OM-1 S/N 411xxx a real chrome beauty that is Motor Drive ready. This beauty
has         all its original chrome shining like new. Just very tiny mark or
two on battery      and MD covers. The only knock- the viewfinder window has
three very      noticeable scratches, but they "disappear" when you put your
eye to the      window to compose and focus. They blur out to just about
nothing.        Price $99.00

OM-PC S/N 1093xxx  Very very nice condition with absolutely NO brassing of
its         deep black finish. This body has Program, Auto and Manual modes
with        Olympus' ESP metering system which automatically adjusts to
backlighting,       etc. It really works, believe me. Nicest example you'll
ever find.
        Price $99.00

(2) OM-10 bodies S/N 344xxx and 636xxx. Both are very very nice with only the
        very minute signs of use on the finish. One (#636) has paint worn
from back       door hinge edge only. #344 has 2 very very minor spots of
paint rubbed        from bottom edge of rear door that can be seen, but not
even felt. Olympus      must have used a verrry thin paint process on the
OM-10s.
        Price $65.00 each.
        Also have 1 manual adapter that will be $25 or $15 with either OM-10.

OM-77 AF *with* the rarer Olympus 28-85 close-focus AF lens. This camera does
        the Super FP flash at all shutter speeds when an F280 flash is used,
just as         in the OM-4T. This camera has the built-in Flash Grip 300 and
has the         broken battery door as all do. Includes brand new battery
door from       Olympus, but you still need to keep it secure with a piece of
black tape      which will blend with the smooth black body. Also have the
bottom part of the      neveready case.
        Price  $99.00

Thank you
George Shihanian