Re: [OM] Update to Wide-Angle site . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Update to Wide-Angle site . . .
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:40:22 -0800 (PST)
Olaf Greve wrote:

As mentioned in the subject header, this is an announcement for a new
addition to a commercial page I made for Jaap Korten, the owner of the
Wide Angle Olympus store. If such a plug offends or disinterests you in
any way, please do not read further and simply delete this message (any
and all flames: olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx) . . . (snip)
Olafo, I'd like to thank you for the information on the new Wide-Angle
website feature. My experience in dealing with Jaap has been that he
packs the items well, despatches them promptly and his prices are fair.
I bought three Zuiko lenses (21/3.5, 50/1.4 and 100/2.8) and a 2-13
focusing screen from him last year. I also ordered an Olympus 35SP,
which he sent but the Indonesian Post Office managed to lose; however,
I was compensated by them!

My only problem in ordering those items from Jaap was that he accepted
only bank transfer as the means of payment. This makes small
transactions uneconomical; in fact, to minimse the cost, I sent him US$
banknotes through the mail when paying for the 2-13 screen. Please can
you tell us whether Jaap now accepts other, more cost effective forms
of payment?

Regards,

=====
Ray