Re: [OM] Here you have, ;o)

Subject: Re: [OM] Here you have, ;o)
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:04:11 -0500
Sorry!  The confounded thing comes from someone in your address list.  I
make it a practice not to open attachments, but it just so happened that it
masqueraded as a message from a personal friend who regularly sends me
attachments and whom I trust absolutely.  So I opened it.  Mea Culpa.  Now
that the damage is done, we need to find out how to reverse it.  (BTW, I got
it from the friend *and* from a list member; of course, neither was from the
source it pretended to be.)
John