RE: [OM] OM Gear at Midwest Photo

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Gear at Midwest Photo
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:27:08 -0500
Stopped in Midwest Photo today. They had a few items of interest:
1. OM-2n    Has chipped viewfinder,  CANNOT BE DETECTED WHEN VIEWING
THROUGHT WIEWFIINDER!.  When I first was this body, I thought "Oh, well,
there goes another one down the tubes".  But the chipped viewfinder is not
an issue looking through the camera.  I tried to see it and could not detect
it.  But esthetically,  it doesn't look to good.  But, the price is right.
For this group, $125, but you've got to ask for Abdi!  Tuesday is his day
off.

2. 4- 75-150 lenses, all in their cases.  I didn't ask price.  I'm guessing
any one of them could be purchased for less than $100 since they have 4.

3. Still have a Motor Drive 2 in stock.

email is mpx@xxxxxxxx   phone is (614) 261-1264
Brian P. Huber