Re: [OM] OM Gear at Midwest Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Gear at Midwest Photo
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:22:34 -0700
On 12 Feb 2001, at 23:50, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 2/12/01 8:28:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > When I first was this body
>
> A Zuikoexistentialist!

Actually, Rich, it's a case of extreme zuikoholic dementia.  Those who
have the disease *really* bad tend to eventually lose touch with reality.
Some begin to think they ARE Olympus bodies and Zuiko lenses.

The worse case of zuikoholic dementia I've ever seen was a guy who
thought he was a 350/2.8 lens.  He kept telling me to twist his belt
because he thought it was the aperture ring.  Naturally, I gently refused
his request and led him back to the treatment centre (see below).

(SIGH!)  It's truly SAD to see folks get that way!

Regards,

Chris
President
Zuikoholics Anonymous

P.S.  That's "treatment center" for you Yanks and other folks who don't
know how it's spelt!  :-)))