Re: [OM] [OT] Swiss 357's

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Swiss 357's
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:16:08 EST
Of course I realize you in all likelihood cannot shop at my local chains,
that's why i didn't waste your time with the names of the stores. The ones I
buy are good old Duracell 357s, and Eveready.  At $1.19 each that's not bad
even if you feel your $.985 is that much better. I can buy 2, 4 or whatever
whenever I need them, not 20 jjust to get the price down, so they can then
sit around and age in my camera bag. And I'm not paying ANYONE $5.50 to ship
me FIVE, thank you. If you have no other option, I guess it's fine then for
you.

Regards,
George S.

SNelson@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Well, George, I figure $.985  is less than $1.19. Also, I'm sure you're
paying at least 7/100 sales tax, so $1.19 is actually $1.27. Furthermore,
you're not telling us which store you're buying them at or what brand they
are, nor is it certain that I or anyone else on the list can shop at your
local food chain, but we can all order off the net.