Re: [OM] Using a Duo Synch Cord

Subject: Re: [OM] Using a Duo Synch Cord
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:42:14 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:04:42 -0500, Jim L'Hommedieu wrote:

>Are you endorsing this cord for use with TTL mode or Normal Auto mode or
>both?

I regularly use a duosynch cord in both TTL and normal auto mode. As
long as you have the flash properly aligned with the contacts (as
indicated by the light in the viewfinder), everything works
swimmingly.

I DO wish someone would make this same product in a sturdier/better
aligned configuration. I get tired of having to finagle my flash
alignment at the beginning of a session to be sure it's hitting the
contacts.

BBB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx